The claws are out!

My trip to the studio this evening consisted of cotton wool, PVA glue, cardboard, latex, tissue paper, a heater and a scalpel. My task today was to make 8 claws for these Gargoyle wings, but I couldn’t make them with anything less then light material.

I managed to complete 6 claws and 1 for the over head claw but I ran out of cotton wool so I couldn’t finish them 😦

So tomorrow I am going to finish them, fit them and then we should be ready to paint. I am so very excited to finish them and see them in use.

A good friend of mine popped in to see me in the studio this evening, he just had to try on the wings and got so excited about them lol.

Exciting stuff 😀

20140430-102234 pm.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s